Contact: [email protected]
Ministry Leaders: Shirisha Valasagandla & Sujatha David
Mission: The ACFI Women’s Ministry seeks to be a support system for the ladies of ACFI – caring, praying, and encouraging each other to glorify God, exemplifying our love for one another and expanding our outreach to women beyond ACFI.
1 Thess 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
- Encourage one another to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ & seek higher level of spiritual maturity.
- Provide forums to have meaningful friendships with women within the church.
- Equip women to serve within the church and in the community.
- Meet the needs of women through prayer, instruction & needed support.
- Encourage women to use their gifts and talents to edify other believers.
- Provide opportunities for women to be actively involved in church ministries.
- Create programs that foster fellowship, support, encouragement and unity among the women.
- Weekly Women’s Prayer conference call on Tuesdays at 9 pm central.
- Women’s fellowships throughout the year.
- Bridal shower to uphold bride-to-be in prayers and to bless them with words of Biblical instruction to prepare for marriage.
- Baby showers for mothers-to-be and to provide a support system for new mothers.
- Meal trains for families during times of need, such as new birth, sickness & bereavement.
- Annual Mother’s Day Social.
- Annual Christmas Fellowship.
- Annual 1-Day Women’s Conference.
- Participation in offertory songs during worship services and praise & worship during special services.
- Support for church ministries and programs year-round, such as during Family Retreat, Harvest Festival, Outreach Programs, Church Building Fundraisers.
- New in 2021: Study of Psalm 119 as part of the Weekly Women’s Prayer Call.